Thursday, September 27, 2007

0902702007

September 27, 2007 ; Thursday

I checked the reported printer problem again.This is not the printer problem yesterday.But as I check it,I see no problem with the printer.IP Address and hostname are correct.

I endorsed the HDD I restored to the production but My contact person wasn't there.Good thing there is his groupmate so he gave the tester (we had an allocation fot this).But I encountered problem."Disk read error" I tried to change the pin settings of the hard disk but it doesn't boot up properly.I just re-restored the image in the HDD and will try if it will works..Hopefully it will...Just waiting for the go signal from my contact person.I more problem is the activation of Windows installed in the HDD they are using.The HDD was from the FSE,we use it as a containment o just not to have a down time.We do not have internet connection in the production line and that's a problem.


No comments: