Monday, September 3, 2007

0900302007

September 03, 2007 ; Monday

This another long day for me at work...=( maybe you already know what i am talking right?hehehe

In the morning we receive a report regarding the W95.CIH virus that infect one of our tester's PC and it is the same PC that was infected.What my group mate and I did is uninstall one of the anti virus software,'cos it has 3 anti virus.The one we installed is symantec which always pops up a notification that caused the system hang up.

After the virus issue,I process gatepass and look for an available conference room for a "short training" titled Disaster Recovery Essentials.This is conducted by one FSE of our verdor together with *sorry I don't know what's his position*hehehe.We had this short training in our computer room to have a hands on activity on the said topic.

Lastly,need to configure a new tester for one of our "dedicated" customer.One of my groupmate started the configuration but wasn't able to finish it because of the network connection problem.So I have no choice but to extend.It was almost 7:30pm when the "network guys" restored (?) the connection and luckily I did finished the activity before 7:30pm and then I go home...I need to rest!!!lolz

No comments: