Thursday, September 20, 2007

0902002007

September 20, 2007 ; Thursday

I had a datalog request.This was handled by our "boss" and then he pass it to me,just to get the files and forward it to the PE/requestor. Tsk tsk

Next I have a new testers for configuration,those are running in UNIX.But I haven't seen the testers.What I saw is the new windows based tester.So I was not done with it.But I asked/emailed the requestor where is the location of the testers.

The last two items are not line issues,number one,gemba.
Gemba is a Japanese term meaning "the place where the truth can be found." Others may call it "the value proposition."So in short cleaning.lolz.lastly need to process the liquidation of our training which was held last Dec.2006.My co- group mate is having problem with getting his back pay because of this and I will also encounter this when I will resign.hehehe

No comments: