Friday, September 21, 2007

0902102007

September 21, 2007 ; Friday

I continue processing our liquidation problem at our finance department.This is regarding our training last Dec.2006.Yeah you heard me right,Dec. 2006.I already talked to their finace staff and she told me that she will call me once he has the invoice and O.R. that we need and that she will fax to us.

Next I assess the inquiry regarding the script created by one of our CIM staff.He said that the scripts runs using manual,but not in cron.so I check.Scripts are not our responsibility.as our director said.hehehe

Lastly, I had a network configuration request.This one is funny.I was troubleshooting the PC 'cos the LAN card's LED doesn't light up.My first assessment is that the port is not activated.so I tried a lot of ports I even tried the one port used by another tester,which,thank God,does not have production.And I still encounter the problem.To cut the story short the reason why it doesn't light is because I was troubleshooting the wrong CPU.DAMN!I finish the activity for less than 30mins.But I still have some things to do with that PC.Renaming its hostname and joining it to our domain.Both activities needs a system reboot.I can not do it 'coz there is application running/ope in the system and i don't know if its fine to close it or not.They did not calibrate me regarding that application.

No comments: