Thursday, August 30, 2007

0803002007

August 30, 2007 ; Thursday

I have a very long day today.Why?you'll find out as you go on reading this post.

I've been waiting for the qual guy/s to advise me if we can have the tester or allocation of the tester to fix the MS excel problem yesterday,'coz we already have the CD with us.

I've done a network configuration for one our new tester in the line.We are using DHCP here so don't have hard time in getting or assigning the IP address for the windows based PCs,I join the said system to our domain,install anti-virus software,remote utility softwares etc...

After doing the network configuration,got a report that the printer of one of our customer is having problem...again!This problem is encountered a few weeks ago and still reoccurring.I spend a lot of times figuring out what went wrong again.I extend to work just because of this issue.Finally,my group mate and I decided to seek help from our customer regarding the problem.Since we already seen the tester having a lot of queues,we tried to clear it up but we have errors encountered.
using lprm -> permission denied {we even used the owner's account to clear it}
using lpc -> failed

Maybe now,you already know why I have a long day today.hehehe

No comments: