Wednesday, August 22, 2007

0800102007

I was on leave last July 31,2007 so that can go back to normal time on August 01, 2007.Since I just got home July 31,2007 morning.

August 01, 2007 ; Wednesday

That day I was back to normal time and that's good.Bad thing is that I was late.=(

Anyway,back to work.hehehe,a PE ask me for an installer of their test application program and a driver (Matrox). We did have copy of the said application program while we needed to download the driver from the internet.And luckily,we had it.

Next task is to have a conference meeting with one of our customer from the US.We talked about the defective power vault,network clogging in their line and their production printers.One of AI or Action Item is to follow-up what's the status of the two spare printers that are both defective,another AI is to check the print spools of the testers.Some testers' default printer is wrong so what I did is to set the default printer to the correct printer.The wrong printer is one of the reason of network clogging in their line.Last AI for me is to send the status of the defective power vault.


No comments: