Monday, August 27, 2007

0802402007

August 24, 2007 ; Friday

I love Fridays.hehehe.

Anyways, today's activity?Nothing much except for the new customer that we will be having.I'm not sure if I already told you guys about this customer.I already or not,but I think its better that I'll give you some hint on it.The said customer will be having their own server and own data center,it is a very secure room once the white guy named Joel get out on that room no one can enter on that except for my boss and one of my group mate who has the key an access.Yup,we can borrow the key,but we doesn't have the access on the finger scan.They will also be using a private network.SO almost the whole day I was with Joel.The good thing in this activity is that I had a free lunch at the customer's cafeteria,which I never ate in since I was hired in this company .hehehe.I am also with my other group mate.


Other task,or side task,hehehe.is just login request and to run the anti-virus software in the tester that our new customer will be using.Since it has a private network I must go to the tester 'coz I can not do it remotely.According to my group mate's text the PC was infected by strawberry virus and Joel told me that the said virus had infected his thumb drive as well as James (his companion,our new customer) 2 thumb drives.tsk tsk...

No comments: