Wednesday, August 22, 2007

0703002007

July 30,2007 ; Monday

Just got home at almost 9 in the morning.My boss text me to be ready or wait for his text if I needed to be back at work on evening of that day.My original plan s to have that day as a vacation leave and be back to normal time the day after.But...Unfortunately I was requested to be there.

What I did is process gatepass for the new FSE to fix our machine.

And the mounting/mapping to our NAS and copying their test programs to local.

Badly,our tape back-up drive was broken.This is due to trying to restore it.our vendor had a service unit for this but according to the FSE the loaner might also be defective and he requested for another internal drive.Unfortunately,the internal drive will arrive late.So we will just stare the whole night.lolz.But thank God it arrive earlier.

I did go back home at 6:00am of Tuesday.

No comments: