Wednesday, August 22, 2007

0801502007

August 15,2007 ; Wednesday

Got more things done that day.I helped our cadet to uninstall COMODO firewall on some of our testers (J750 platforms).It's not that difficult to do.I also helped her out on the mapping problem of one our Windows based testers.What I did is to install/reinstall/update the tester's samba another "extra" request for this tester is to have a drive E:.So I use partition Magic to be able to repartition the HDD of the Tester's PC and have a drive E:

I also have a request regarding a link in one of the UNIX based tester.

Last thing is,it was almost 5pm when they ask for this, one of our programming staff is having problem to run his script/cron in other user.so what we did is edit /etc/var/cron.allow,to include the user.

No comments: