Tuesday, August 28, 2007

0802802007

August 28, 2007 ; Tuesday

We don't have work yesterday,because it was declared holiday,to celebrate National Heroes day.

Today,I have almost whole day working on the printer problem of one our customer that have private network.The problem was also encountered few weeks ago.What my group mate did is lend them our spare printer,then just a few days ago we found out that their printer are already okay.Then after a while one of their personnel borrow again our spare printer and now here it is again,having the same problem.another groupmate of mine suggested them to have or increase the number of printers use in their production line.But I think they did not do anything regarding that suggestion.

There are also minor request like asking for a temporary root password,mounting problem,actually this mounting problem is regarding the previous request I had,same tester what they what is the recurrence prevention.What I did is edit the /etc/auto_home include the maounting info based on the pattern I got from the internet.

No comments: