Sunday, July 29, 2007

0702702007

July 27,2007; Friday

Today is so different from other days.not only because my angel celebrate her 5th month But today we encounter trouble that affects the almost the whole plant.

In the morning it was just an ordinary day,No big issues.I assists a PE about his directory problem. It was almost 1pm when we the tragic begins.I lost my connection in our server then I tried to reconnect but I failed.After some troubleshooting,I found out that the /dev/zero is missing then then server can not accept command such as ls etc..I've done some research while our boss is coordinating the problem with our vendor,we need to reboot the system.Boot from CD-rom and so on But when our boss do it,seems like there is a deeper problem,hardware was found out.

While our boss and other team mates are doing/checking the server I got one request from a PE.That is to install Internet Explorer 5 or higher.The available version we have is IE6 which requires Service Pack 6. So I did install both.

2 comments:

Jacaranda Flagg said...

you mean , all production went down and hell broke loose, and you install IE5?! hehehehe.. nice!

paladel

JHaNoKSKi said...

Nope Jac,I installed IE6.