Monday, July 23, 2007

0702302007

July 23,2007; Monday

I was on EL last Friday,that's why there's no entry for that day.EL means Emergency Leave,it is a valid reason for EL that I bring or accompany my husband to his doctor,even my parents and most esp my baby.The 2 following days,Saturday and Sunday,are our rest day,we don't have work for that day.=D

So here's my activity for the day.First is one of our UNIX based Tester got disk full problem.What I did is to check it's partition using the command df -a (for lower SUNOS)> I found out that the root is 99% and it is our responsible to clean it or decrease it.Next command is du -sk it will tell you how much space a file occupies.I get the top 2 files/directory,The top2 contains data/test results done since May 23 and I think it needs to be remove from the system to free up some space.I coordinate it with a Supervisor,to tell the PEs to execute the cleansing 'coz I know and I believe that they know what file needs to be remove that me.

I also requested a TIN card in our HR benefit/compensation department.She gave me instruction,call the BIR contact center etc... By doing that I learned that my BIR record is not updated,I am still single based on their record.For almost a year I thought that it was already updated,that it was also processed by them when I gave them my forms and requirement for change status!damn!Wait,Am I at the right blog?I think this should be in my other blog (www.jhanok.blogspot.com)hehehe

I also created/gave a contractual employee an access at our computer room,'coz their switches are located at our room and they need to go inside this night or if ever there are issues or trouble after our office hours they can still can go inside.


No comments: