Thursday, July 26, 2007

0702602007

July 26,2007; Thursday

We continue to rearrange our tape back ups to our storage room and we finished it.

On my way to the storage room,one engineer approach me regarding an error in the tester he handle.The test application program is looking for MS Dev(Developer Studio) 4.2 and accourding to him,he might accidentally overwrite the existing.I ask him how and why?He told me that he install C++ in the system,I asked him where did he get the installer?Because the system does have C++ ever since.If he wants to put C++ he needs to have a license installer for that PC.This shows a violation of software anti-piracy law.I did not anything on this case,'coz it was a illegal practice.And we are in favor of the this software anti-piracy law.

We also clean our computer room,put the spare monitors at our storage room and rearrange things.

Today our company have a "very special visitor"...a Korean ceo(?)

No comments: