Monday, July 23, 2007

0702402007

July 24,2007; Tuesday

Today I only handled the error that a PE encountered in enrolling in our ftp.I also got some help on a CIM staff,they are the group who manages the application (file/data transfer scripts and the web based enrollment system)The PE need to try ftp manually,as per advise of the CIM staff.The PE still encountered error in doing that,what I did is to ftp the tester/system using its IP address and it was successful.

I'm re-writing my "diary of work"hehehe.It is a Steno notebook where I put things i've done besides this blogging.It is more formal and more accurate.ahihihi

I also ask for an update from our vendor/tech.rep.Remember the "pasaway" visitors last Thursday?hehehe.Isn't that a hard job?lolz


Not much for today...ciao.

No comments: