Wednesday, July 18, 2007

0701902007

July 19,2007; Thursday

Early in the morning I had a HDD given to our group for image restoration,it only took a while,I guess less than an hour.

After lunch one of my group mate send a PM to me,telling me that a vendor/tech support reps are in the lobby,worst in the other plant's lobby,need to walk for I think 500 meters to be there,and I still need to process their gate pass,ready their attire so that if ever they will be going to our data center.DAMN!I was so bad trip!!!I instructed their other representatives who was also in our plant a few days before that they need to email us or inform us first before going here and they should be going to our plant's lobby not the other plant's lobby!Anyway,They need to check our Dell PV 128T Storage Tape.They need to get the storage's report through the browser.

No comments: