Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Blogger Confesion...

I admit that I am not that good blogger,I think I already confess that before,I think in my other blog..

I can not update this blog,I was far left behind...my last post for this blog is for my activity last Feb. 04, 2008 two days before my birthday...and today is May 1,2008 so I am almost 3months late...

I actually have others blog/s my personal blog www.jhanok.blogspot.com ; my multiply blog www.jhanok.multiply.com which nowadays has updated posts.I also had two friendster account,my daughter's friendster account,my husband's friendster account (not so often) and my hubby and I's friendster account.Not to mention our myspace accounts and my tagged account.Haay...so many account but one has suffered...

But I would like to make it up to this blog,I would give up those 3months of late post and starting today I will,hopefully, update this blog.Sorry for that 3 months I failed to post/update this,but like what I've said those are given up and I will start again from this day...

Again and again sorry or that.Hope you will still find time to visit this blig site and enjoy reading...

No comments: