Monday, May 5, 2008

0500302008

May 03, 2008 ; Saturday

Yup,it's Saturday and we are at work.Still for server migration activity.We didn't stayed last night (May 2, 2008),we go home at 10pm and again I reported at 6am today.First thing I did is to check the HP 84K running in HP-UNIX.Those testers are the last platform we set-up for the new server last night(May 2, 2008)And I was happy to see them in green,on going production.I also did asked the operator for some inputs,it is in production since C-Shift but an HP84K tester experienced some problem,in program loading and acording to her rejection.That tester is also the tester that had a slow boot up last night,it find some difficulty in IPROC that according to my groupmate is a hardware,not for our group.=D

We continue to debbug Vista platform,UNIX based,which according to my groupmate has a special settings.He's master in this one,we coordinated it with ICS man who's now incharge for the test's server and a few minutes before 2pm they did it! and there are only 2 Vistas in our plant.

We also did the Q2 testers,DOS based testers.4 out of 6 are done and according to the maintenance guy the remaining two are defective.=D

Luckily,I was permitted to go home at 2pm since I will be having a long travel.imagine from Sta.Rosa, Laguna to Cavite City...

No comments: