Wednesday, May 7, 2008

0500702008

May 07, 2008 ; Wednesday

Early in the morning I got request for data retrieval ang deletion by a supervisor.I got 3 lots to retrieve which is composed o more or lessf 80 strips per lot.This lot was deleted by my group which supposedly should not be deleted.According to the supervisor they only requested to delete the mother lot but my groupmate also delete the sublots,which is this 4 lots.Luckily I easily got her .exp file for this file,.exp is the file extension for the back-up/exported strip data.

I got 8 lots to delete. 2 mother lots which 3 sublots each.they are also composed of more or less 80strips each.

I the afternoon,a manager talked to me regarding a new printer and how he wants it to be set-up for production.But I think it uses Black ICe,that according to my oss is a firewall to isolate certain network.But accrding to a LME it really uses the Black ice.

No comments: