Tuesday, October 30, 2007

1003002007

October 30, 2007 ; Tuesday

Yesterday was declared as Special Holiday due the barangay ans SK election.This is per proclamation 1403.

Today I am supposed to be on training,but my "boss" never allowed me.=(

Anyway, today I check the connection problem regarding the one of the oldest tester here...The problem is the PE cannot connect from her PC.

I also did some assessment or checking of one of our Windows based tester.They are requesting for a software installation.But this is an application software/program which is suppose to be a task for the PE since they have their training about their application.But just to help and close the issue I did,actually as I was to install it the maint/technician guy told me that he already did the re-installation,but they are still encountering the error...

No comments: