Thursday, October 25, 2007

1002502007

October 24, 2007 ; Thursday

I had 2 printing problem today and they are both using an UNIX based testers...Actually they are 3 testers but the PE who requested/reported the problem made only one resquest/report for two testers.I onle cleared the print queues of the two testers.In the last printing problem I only delete a certain file in their local directory which affects the run of their script for printing the summary.I think that files has something to do wth the script or a part of simulating the script.I can't explain it further since i'm not the owner/I 'm not the one who created the script.

Next just check/verify for the service tag of the Dell EMC2 of own by the customer.

Lastly,I need to re-restore from image back-up one of our wafer tester.Since the original HDD will be with my "boss" and he will try to recover the file in it before restoring to it.Some background,a maint guy ask help from our group,the HDD is corrupted,actually it was not the problem is that the system32 folder was deleted.(HUH???)We just don't know if its intetionally or just an accident.(Remember when you delete a file in Window there is still a prompt asking you if your sure to delete the file....) my group mate asked the maint if there are no files needed in the HDD the maint guy answered none So he proceeds with the restoration.After a few hour,here comes the PE asking for the files saved in the HDD...tsk tsk

No comments: